Saturday, June 11, 2011

The Other Me

      I Don't know what happen, or when it all started but now looking at the past and sadly the present and I'm horrified. I became everything I hate. I've done everything that I'm against, and worst of all I hurt the one that did no wrong. I feel like once again I have lost myself in the process of "change". I'm Manipulative. I'm Narcissistic. I'm Needy. I'm Demanding. And I'm plain old Mean. When I look in the mirror I'm confused I don't know the girl I see. What happen to me the real me? Where did I go? I've been feeling like I have a hole in my heart or soul what have you. I just want it back what every is missing ,I need it bad. Who ever I am or whatever I'm going through I truly hate this. I need to "Change" BACK!
I need.....................................................................ME

No comments:

Post a Comment